SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition)
• Introduction of Control systems.
• The main components of classic control.
• Explain types of sensors; Theory of operation & wiring.
• The symbols of main components & wiring diagram.
• The history of PLC.
• The main parts of PLC.
• The wiring of PLC.
• The languages witch used in PLC programming.
• Design of Control Circuits using Ladder Diagram.
• Overview of Simatic’s generations (S5, Logo, S7-200, S7-300/400, S7-1200/1500).
• The main Parts of PLC unit (Compact type & Modular type)...Power Supply, CPU, Input Modules (Digital NPN-PNP & Analog), Output Modules (Digital Relay-Transistor & Analog), Memory, Battery.
• Different types of memory witch used in PLC (RAM, ROM, EPROM, EEPROM, Flash Memory).
• Wiring of PLC (AC/DC/RLY) and (DC/DC/DC).
• Difference between Programming Cables & Networking Cables.
• Hardware Configuration, PLC addressing & PLC Programming with TIA (Totally Integrated Automation) Software for S7-1200.
• The fundamentals of SCADA system Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition.
• The Basic principles of HMI.
• Different Basic industrial applications of HMI.
• Explanation of interface between computer & controllers (parallel Ports output - LabJack module).
• Introduction of programming software (LabView).
• Design and Implementation of practical exercises.
• PID Controller
• Design of Continues Control (True Modelling , Controllability , Control law , Simulation and Implementation )
• Theoretical and Practical exam