PLC (Programmable logic controller)
• The history of PLC.
• The main parts of PLC.
• The wiring of PLC.
• The languages witch used in PLC programming.
• Design of Control Circuits using Ladder Diagram.
• Design and Implementation of all previous classical control circuits by (Schneider Electric Zelio) PLC.
• Design and Implementation of practical application by (Schneider Electric Zelio) PLC
(300 KW air screw compressor of gas station including the protection system).
• Overview of Simatic’s generations (S5, Logo, S7-200, S7-300/400, S7-1200/1500).
• The main Parts of PLC unit (Compact type & Modular type)...Power Supply, CPU, Input Modules (Digital NPN-PNP & Analog), Output Modules (Digital Relay-Transistor & Analog), Memory, Battery.
• Different types of memory witch used in PLC (RAM, ROM, EPROM, EEPROM, Flash Memory).
• Wiring of PLC (AC/DC/RLY) and (DC/DC/DC).
• Difference between Programming Cables & Networking Cables.
• Hardware Configuration, PLC addressing & PLC Programming with TIA (Totally Integrated Automation) Software for S7-1200.
• PLC tag table.
• Bit Logic Operations (Normally Open Contact, Normally Closed Contact, Output Coil, Set Coil, Reset Coil).
• CPU Scan time & Cyclic time.
• Positive Trigger & Negative Trigger.
• Different types of Memory size (Bit, Byte, Word, Double Word) and addressing of each size.
• PLC Number Format (Binary, Decimal, Hexadecimal……etc.) & Data Types.
• Different types of programming blocks (Organization Block, Function, Function Block, Data Block).
• IEC_Timers Operations (On Delay, Off Delay, On Delay Retentive, Pulse Timers).
• Using of Move instruction with IEC_Timers.
• Using of Compare instruction with IEC_Timers.
• Different applications of IEC_Timers.
• Clock memory.
• IEC_Counters Operations ((Up, Down, Up/Down Counters).
• Using of Move instruction with IEC_Counters.
• Using of Compare instruction with IEC_Counters.
• Different applications of IEC_Counters.
• Math functions for Real & Integer numbers.
• Different applications of Math functions.
• Conversions instructions.
• Program Control Operations (Jump, Jump not, Return, Stop).
• Shift & Rotate Operations.
• Different applications Shift & Rotate instructions.
• Word Logic Operations (AND, OR, XOR, INVERT).
• Watch Table, Force Table, Cross reference.
• HSC (High Speed Counter) Via Rotary encoder.
• Analog function (Scale X, Norm X).
• Different Basic & Advanced industrial applications.
• The Basic principles of HMI.
• Different Basic industrial applications of HMI.
• Theoretical and Practical exam.